How to Make an OREO Cookie Cake | News Canada Binary.
How to Make an OREO Cookie Cake
It is Possible to Earn On-line Start Today In your Spare Time
The Future is Binary – Delicious cream sandwiched between two chocolate biscuits: no wonder they’re the best-selling cookie of the twentieth century! Oreos have been on the market since March 6, 1912, and since then almost 500 billion have been sold across the world. The distinctive dessert has become a staple and has even permeated pop-culture. And, everyone eats an Oreo differently: are you a dunker, twister or biter? No matter what you do, they’re still delicious! In this video, WatchMojo.com honors ‘Milk’s favorite cookie’ by showing you how to make a Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie Cake. For more information, click Here.
Recipe: How to Make a Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie Cake
These are the best-selling cookie of the twentieth century. We’ll be honoring “Milk’s favorite cookie” by showing you how to make a Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie Cake.
This cake should serve about 16 people; for it, you’ll need:
– 1 package devil’s food chocolate cake mix: enough for 2 layers
– 4 oz of semi-sweet chocolate
– ¼ cup (½ stick) butter
– 8 oz softened cream cheese
– ½ cup sugar
– 2 cups Cool Whip (thawed)
– 12 coarsely crushed Oreos
1. After preheating your oven to 350°F, prepare the cake batter as instructed on the packaging, and divide it into 2 9-inch round cake pans.
2. Once you have baked it according to the directions, cool the cakes in the pans for ten minutes. (TIP: You’ll know your cakes are ready when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.) Once that’s done, invert them onto wire racks to cool completely.
3. Meanwhile, microwave the chocolate and butter until the butter is melted, which should take about two minutes on high. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. Stir it to make sure the chocolate is completely melted, and then let the glaze cool for about 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until it’s blended.
5. Now gently stir in the Cool Whip and the crushed Oreos.
6. To put the cake together, place one layer on a cake plate, then top it with the cream cheese mixture, and place the other cake layer on top.
7. Finally, spread the chocolate glaze on top, and allow it to stand until the topping is firm.
For a little extra decoration, add an Oreo to the top of the cake. This yummy treat is a super easy and effective dessert for a dinner party or birthday, and it even looks like an Oreo cookie.