How to Make Homemade Snickers Bar: Recipe | News Canada Binary.
How to Make Homemade Snickers Bar: Recipe
. Make Huge returns on Investments & Make dreams come true!
The Future is Binary – With soft nougat, gooey caramel, crunchy peanuts and velvety chocolate, it’s no wonder this is the most popular chocolate bar in the world! Snickers has a little something for everyone, and is marketed as a great source of energy. Whether or not that’s true, it is a classic combination of flavors that you can use to inspire your own baking. You can adapt the ingredients to make a cake, cupcakes, ice cream sundaes – the sky’s the limit! In honor of the first Snickers bar going on sale on February 4th, 19
Recipe: How to Make Homemade Snickers
This is the most popular chocolate bar in the world!
– 2 cups milk chocolate chips
– ½ cup butterscotch chips
– ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
– ¼ cup butter
– 1 cup sugar
– ¼ cup evaporated milk
– 1 ½ cups marshmallow crème
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 1 ½ cups salted peanuts, chopped
– 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
– ¼ cup whipping cream
1. In a double boiler over medium-high heat, melt together 1 cup of the chocolate chips, ¼ cup of the butterscotch chips and ¼ cup of the peanut butter.
2. Now, spread that in the bottom of a greased 9×13-inch cake pan, and put it in the freezer to set while you prepare your next layer.
3. In a saucepan over medium heat, boil the butter, sugar and evaporated milk together for five minutes.
4. When that’s done, remove it from the stove and stir in the marshmallow crème, ¼ cup of the peanut butter, and the vanilla.
5. Make sure your first layer has set in the freezer, and now spread your new filling on top of that and place it back in the freezer.
6. Melt the caramels with the whipping cream over medium heat until it’s all smooth.
7. Then, add the nuts and spread that in a layer in your pan. Put it back in the freezer.
8. Now, melt together the rest of the chocolate and butterscotch chips, and ¼ cup of the peanut butter and spread that out over your set candy. Keep it chilling until you’re ready to serve!
With soft nougat, gooey caramel, crunchy peanuts and velvety chocolate, it’s no wonder this is the most popular chocolate bar in the world!